Our Health Co-op provides scientifically-promising nutritional supplements with an emphasis on overall wellness and healthy aging. Top product categories include heart health, joint comfort, eye protection, and immune system support.
Affordable Supplements: Our Health Co-op eliminates typical industry overhead by selling directly to consumers and encouraging members to buy online. No sales middlemen. No expensive retail stores. No national advertising programs. By selling directly to consumers, we are able to pass along extraordinary savings, while maintaining top quality products.
Quality Products: Our Health Co-op works with top industry consultants, quality U.S. manufacturers, and a state-of-the-art independent testing laboratory. A hallmark of our quality program is that we test each production run and we post results on our website as a service to our members. Not only do we test more frequently than most big brands, we demand 100% of label claim vs. the industry standard of plus or minus 5% of label claim. In addition, the Satisfaction Guaranteed seal found on our website is backed by our return policy and is a further indication of our commitment to our members.
Cooperative Effort: Our Health Co-op consolidates buying power for thousands of its members (customers) around the world and we encourage member feedback when considering additions to our product line — hence, the name “Co-op,” to signify the cooperative nature of our business. Because we stock what our members want, we eliminate costs associated with betting on new products with little member support.
Community with Humor: Our Health Co-op emphasizes old-fashioned community building through a chatty kind of e-mail newsletter written by the Co-op’s mascot, a “kat” named Guido. In addition to covering products and health news with a healthy dose of fun, the “kat” loves to spotlight members with interesting health stories, thus supporting broader community connections as well.
Service Ethic: Our Health Co-op is dedicated to serving members as did the old corner store of yesteryear — personally. We like to know our members and we routinely add personal touches in our responses to members with questions or concerns. And, our goal is to have members who call end up with a lingering smile (full belly laughs are not uncommon, though!).
Fast Company Facts
- Founded in February 2002 and registered in the state of Florida.
- Headquartered in Riviera Beach, Florida, Our Health Co-op also has an office in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Customers in all 50 states, as well as overseas.
- Member of Better Business Bureau of Southeast Florida & BBBOnline.
- Registered and in good standing with Dunn & Bradstreet.
- Recognized by SupplementQuality.com as a “Quality Vendor”.
- Secure shopping cart transactions through Volusion.
- Privacy Commitment (we never sell, rent, or otherwise share mailing lists).
- Run a “Free to the Poor” program, with members and the company both donating to needy individuals and non-profit organizations.